To provide home and personal care services using the Elunow application, you must agree to the following terms.
- Elunow (hereinafter also referred to as "we") is a private limited liability company CareMate OÜ, established and registered under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, with a registry code 14385848 and a registered office at Tartu mnt 52-3 Tallinn 10112.
- A customer is a person who orders home and/or personal care service for himself/herself or a relative and who receives home and/or personal care service provided by the service provider in his/her home in the conditions that he or she has at home.
- A care service provider (including a caregiver, care service provider) means a person who has entered into an agreement to use the Elunow application and provides home and personal care services through the Elunow application.
- Your license is your right to use Elunow applications.
- The website is an Elunow site at www.elunow.com.
- The fee is the amount of money the Customer must pay to the provider for the provision of home and/or personal care service.
- The Elunow service fee is the fee that the home and/or personal care provider must pay to Elunow for the right to use the Elunow application.
- In-application payment is a payment that the Customer pays for care services through the Elunow application. In-application payments can be made using a bank or credit card, mobile payment, or any other electronic payment method that Elunow allows.
- The Elunow Service Providers’ Portal is a portal that contains relevant information and documentation on how Elunow uses the application, including accounting records. You can log in to Elunow at www.Elunow.com by entering a username and password.
- The care services are home services and personal assistance services, which include: preparing food (arranging the kitchen afterward), feeding, heating the home with wood, ironing, washing the laundry, helping out at the cleaning, accompanying and helping the person receiving the care service at shopping trips, helping the person receiving the care service at running errands, assisting in administering medicines, providing mobility assistance, removal of garbage, assistance in toilet operations, changing diapers, assisting in getting dressed, washing the recipient of the service, changing bed linen and towels when they are soiled, lawn mowing, assistance in gardening, the service of keeping company.
- Care services are services provided by a care service provider to a person designated by the customer, whose order the provider of care service has accepted through the Elunow application.
2. CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
- To use Elunow, you must register on the Elunow website by filing the required information in your application for registration and passing the documents required by Elunow. An account can be registered as a legal entity or as a private individual. Once you have registered your account with Elunow, Elunow will provide you with a personal account accessible through the Elunow Service Provider's portal and the application using the username and password you choose. Clicking on the "Sign Up" button at the end of the registration request, you confirm and ensure the following:
- You are entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to enter into an Agreement for the use of the Elunow application for the purpose of providing home and personal care services and out-of-doors assistance;
- All the information you provided to Elunow is accurate, correct and complete;
- You will not allow other parties to use your account or transfer it to any other person;
- You do not use the Elunow application and the service provider's portal for unauthorized or unlawful purposes and do not undermine the proper functioning of the Elunow application;
- You do not copy and share the Elunow application and the service provider's portal or any other content without the prior written permission of Elunow, except for in an emergency situation to the police, family physician, emergency medical staff;
- Your account details are correct, and you update your profile information.
- You act in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the territory where you provide home and personal care services and assistance;
- When entering your payment information on registration, you have to submit your bank details. For a legal entity, enter the bank details of the company concerned. Elunow transfers the Fee collected through the payments to the bank account provided by the care service provider. Elunow will not be liable for incorrect transfers if the service provider has provided incorrect bank details.
- After you submit your application for registration, you will receive an email stating the additional conditions that must be met for the provision of care services. Such conditions may include the presentation of a DBS check certificate, the completion of training, the possession of a mobile device supporting GPS and other conditions, as described in the e-mail. Failure to comply with the prescribed requirements and conditions may result in the termination of the use of the Agreement and the Elunow application and service provider's portal.
- Registration of the account as a legal entity (i.e., company). A care service provider is considered a legal entity if a legal entity is indicated as the recipient of the payment in the payment details (visible on the Elunow service provider's portal). In this case, the indicated legal entity is considered to be the provider of care services and a party to these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent agreements. Only the natural person indicated in the registration process can provide care services. A natural person may use the service provider's account only if he/she has read and agrees to comply with these General Conditions and any additional documents forming part of the Agreement. A LEGAL PERSON REPRESENTED IN THE PAYMENT DATA OF Elunow ACCOUNTS AND THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL PERSON CARRYING OUT THE HOME AND/ OR PERSONAL CARE SERVICES ARE SOLIDARILILY LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER.
3. RIGHTS FOR USE OF Elunow APPLICATION AND SERVICE PROVIDER’S PORTAL
- The Elunow service provider's portal allows the service provider to obtain home and personal care orders from customers.
- License to use the Elunow service provider's portal. Hereby, Elunow grants the service provider, under the Agreement and under the terms and conditions set forth herein, a non-exclusive licence to use the Elunow applications. A non-exclusive licence does not give the Service Provider the right to sublicense or transfer the rights of use to third parties.
- During the use of the Elunow application and the service provider's portal, the service provider may not do the following:
- decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to recover the source code of the Elunow application and service provider’s portal;
- modify the Elunow application and service provider's portal in any way or form or use the revised version of the Elunow application’s service provider's portal;
- transmit files containing viruses, corrupted files or any other similar Elunow application or programs that may damage another person's computer, services provided by the Elunow application, the Website, the Elunow service provider's portal, the Elunow application, or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt unauthorized access to any Elunow application or another Elunow service.
- The Elunow service provider charges Elunow for the use of the Elunow application and its portal in the manner set out in Chapter 5 of the General Conditions.
- The license for using the Elunow application and the Elunow service provider's portal ends automatically and concurrently with the termination of the Agreement. In case of cancellation of the Agreement, you must immediately terminate the use of the Elunow application and the Elunow service provider's portal, and Elunow is entitled to block and erase your account without notice.
- Use of the Elunow trademark and labels. Elunow may provide you with labels, tags, stickers or other signs that refer to Elunow or otherwise indicate that you are using the Elunow application. Elunow provides you with a non-exclusive license to use the trademarks, under which no sublicences or any third-party access rights may be granted, and such license only applies to the extent that it is required to provide Elunow's home and personal care services through the Elunow service provider's portal. After canceling the Agreement, you must immediately remove and disclaim the use of Elunow's trademarks and similar signs that refer to the Elunow trademark.
- Elunow's copyrights and trademarks, including the Elunow source code, databases, software, logos and visual designs, etc., are the intellectual property of Elunow and are protected by copyright, trademark and business secrecy laws and the provisions of international treaties. The use of the Elunow application, the Elunow service provider's portal, or other Elunow services does not give the service provider ownership of Elunow's intellectual property.
4. PROVIDING HOME AND PERSONAL CARE SERVICES AND OUT-OF-DOORS ASSISTANCE
- Obligations The service provider hereby declares that it provides home and personal care services and out-of-doors assistance in accordance with the Agreement and the laws and regulations applicable in the territory where the service provider provides home and/or personal care services.
- A service provider who uses a car for the provision of a service must hold a license (including a valid driving license), registrations, car insurance, liability insurance (if applicable), certificates and other documents required in the territory where the service provider uses a car. The service provider is responsible for ensuring that the above licenses and registrations are valid and up-to-date. Elunow has the right to request the service provider to submit licenses, registrations, approvals, credentials, etc.
- You need to provide home and / or personal care services and out-of-doors assistance professionally in accordance with the business ethics of such services and to fulfill the customer's order in his best interest. Among other things, (i) you need to choose an approach that is most effective and risk-reducing possible; (ii) not engage in activities that may interfere with the effective provision of the service during the provision of the service; (iii) You must not use the smart device and / or the phone for your own personal use.
- The service provider has the right to decide when and at what frequency the home and / or personal care services and out-of-door assistance will be provided. The service provider can choose whether he/she will receive orders from customers for the provision of care services.
- Costs that the service provider has to pay due to the provision of home and/or personal care and out-of-door assistance. The service provider is obligated to acquire and maintain the necessary tools for the provision of care services (rubber gloves, blue slippers, disinfecting gel for hands), including smart devices. The service provider must pay all expenses related to the provision of maintenance services, including the costs of fuel when using the car in the work and the costs of the mobile data communication package, taxes related to insurance, company or payroll, etc. The service provider must take into account the fact that the use of the Elunow application and the portal may use a large amount of mobile data package volume. Therefore, the Service provider needs to use an unlimited or very high-power data connection package.
- Fee for providing the service. The Service provider has the right to ask the subscriber to pay a Fee after receiving an order through Elunow, and the home and/or personal care service or out-of-door assistance has been provided according to the order. The cost of the visit is calculated by default on the basis of the fixed base price, based on the duration of the service determined on the ordering of the service. The default base price is the price determined for the order indicated on the Elunow application. The Service provider may request a change to the default base price by sending a corresponding application to Elunow.
- If the Service provider finds that there is an error in the calculation of the Fee and he / she wants to make corrections in the calculation of the cost of the service, they must be provided in the "Fare Review" function of the Elunow service provider's portal. If the Service provider has not submitted an application in the "Fare Review" function in the Elunow service provider's portal, then Elunow is not required to recalculate the cost of the service or compensate for any damage caused by the error in calculating the cost of providing the service.
- Elunow may adjust the Fee in case of malicious behavior of the Service provider (for example, by working longer than scheduled work or by failing to log out), or if a technical error has been identified that affects the cost of providing the service. Elunow may also reduce or cancel the Fees if there is a reasonable cause to believe that the Service provider has committed fraud or if the customer indicates the malicious behavior of the Service Provider. Elunow applies the right of reduction of the Fee in a reasonable way and in justified cases.
- The customer makes a payment for the provision of the service directly to Elunow as an in-app payment (as described in Chapter 6 of these General Terms and Conditions). In case the Customer fails to pay the Fee or refuses to pay, Elunow will send the debit note to the Customer. Such activity does not mean that Elunow would be obliged to pay to the Service provider the Customer's outstanding Fee.
- Receipts. After completing the provision of a home and/or personal care service, the Elunow application sends a summary of the visit to the Customer, including the surname and first name of the service provider, the photo, the date, start and end time of the service, the price of the service and the amount paid. Receipts are available to the service provider on the Elunow service provider's portal.
- In the event that the customer of the service causes any kind of physical or moral damage to the service provider, the service provider has the right to contact the police or Elunow Client Support Office where the case will be handled and, in this connection, the customer of the service may lose the permission to use the Elunow application for ordering home and/or personal care services or out-of-door assistance.
- Tax liabilities. The Service provider confirms that he/she is aware of all tax liabilities incurred by the Service provider in connection with the provision of home and/or personal care and out-of-door assistance, including (i) the payment of income tax, social tax and other applicable taxes, and (ii) an obligation to record, account for and transfer the taxes. If the tax authority submits a valid tax inquiry to Elunow regarding the activities of the Service providers in relation to home and/or personal care or out-of-door provision, Elunow may make information available to the national tax authority on the activities of the Service providers to the extent provided by law. The service provider is required to comply with all tax liabilities that he/she may incur in connection with the provision of home and/or personal care services and out-of-door assistance. The Service provider must reimburse Elunow for any fees, payments, claims, fines and other tax liabilities incurred by Elunow in connection with the fact that the Service provider has not met his/her tax obligations (including income tax and social security contributions).
- Authorization to issue invoices. Elunow has the authorization to issue invoices to Customers on behalf of the Service providers, such as contractual penalties or fees that Elunow transfers to the Service provider. The corresponding invoices are made available to the Service provider on the Elunow Service provider's portal.
5. Elunow SERVICE FEES
- The use of the Elunow Service provider’s platform requires the Service provider to pay Elunow a fee from the total client payment amount(i.e., Elunow service fee).
- The Elunow service fee is calculated on the cost of the hourly home and/or personal care services for every home and/or personal care service hour provided. The Elunow service fee is deducted from the Fee.
- The Elunow service fee ranges between 10%-20% of the overall Fee. The Elunow service fee may vary from time to time. Elunow will notify you about changes in advance.
6. IN-APPLICATION PAYMENTS-BOOKING INFO!
- The Elunow application enables Customers to pay for home and/or personal care services and out-of-doors assistance on the basis of a company invoice or as a mobile payment directly from the application (i.e., an in-app payment). The Service provider authorizes Elunow to act as a paying agent with limited rights, who collects Fees and other fees on behalf of the Service Provider that the Customer pays in the form of in-app payment. In case of an in-app payment, the Customer’s payment obligation to the Service provider is deemed to be fulfilled at the moment of making it.
- The Service provider may not refuse the Customer's desire to make an in-app payment, nor influence the Customer not to make an in-app payment. Cash settlements are prohibited. If the Service provider refuses to accept an in-app payment without good reason, Elunow has the right to charge a Service provider a penalty of GDP 14.40 for any refusal and/or cancel the Service Provider's right to use the Elunow application and Service provider's Portal if such behavior is repeated.
- Elunow will transfer the amounts received on Elunow bank account last week in the form of in-app payments to the Service provider's bank account usually by the fourth calendar day of the week after next week. If the Service provider requests reviewing in-app payments, Elunow may transfer the amounts collected after the review has been completed. Elunow withholds an hourly percentage not exceeding 20% of mediation from the order amount.
- The service provider can view the reports on in-app payments on the Elunow service provider's website. Elunow sends an "In-App Payments and Manager Account Balance Sheet" email once a week to the service provider. The reports show the in-app payments received last week and the amounts of Elunow's fees withheld from them. The service provider must inform Elunow of material circumstances that may affect the implementation of in-app payments.
- Elunow is not required to reimburse the Service provider for the Fee if the in-app payment failed due to the cancellation of the credit card or mobile payment or if payment was not successful for reasons beyond Elunow's control. In this case, we will assist the service provider in recovering the cost of the service and transfer the Fee after the customer has made the required payment.
- Prior to providing home and/or care services or out-of-door-services, the service provider must make sure that the service is provided to the right consumer or that the customer has explicitly confirmed that he/she allows the other person to use home and/or care services or out-of-door assistance with his/her Elunow account. If the service provider makes a mistake in identifying the consumer and an in-app payment is required from a customer who has not been provided with a home and/or personal care services ordered by the consumer, Elunow refunds the customer for the cost of the order. In this case, the service provider is not entitled to receive Fee from Elunow for the provision of the service. In addition, Elunow has the right to demand a penalty of £14.40 for any wrong in-app payment.
- Elunow offsets the Fees collected through the in-app payments with amounts that the Service provider is required to pay to Elunow (e.g., Elunow's service charge and contractual penalties). Elunow has the right to comply with the financial obligations of the Service provider towards the Elunow Group companies, in which case Elunow has the right of recourse to the extent of the fulfilled obligations against the Service provider. Elunow may offset the financial claims of the Service provider against Elunow, with the financial claims of Elunow Group against the Service provider. Elunow means companies over which Elunow has direct or indirect control (such as the Elunow subsidiaries) and the company that directly or indirectly controls Elunow.
7. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Elunow provides customer support for the use of Elunow application and service provider's portal. Elunow has the right to suspend the provision of a customer support service if the Service provider has delayed paying Elunow's service charge or other payments by more than five calendar days.
8. ASSESSMENT AND ACTIVITIES
- In order to ensure a high-quality service through the Elunow application and to provide additional security to the Customer, Customer can provide ratings and reviews on the provided home and/or personal care services. The average rating given to the service provider is linked to the Elunow account and available to Customers who wish to order Home and/or Personal Care services. If Elunow finds that a rating or comment has not been given in good faith, it may be taken into account when calculating the minimum average score.
- In addition to the Service provider's score, Elunow measures the activity of the operation and generates an activity rating per Service provider based on accepting, rejecting, failing to respond to home and / or personal care service orders, or providing home and / or personal care services.
- In order to ensure a reliable service for Customers, Elunow can set the minimum average score and the minimum activity score that the Service Providers need to achieve and maintain. If the Service provider does not raise his or her average score or activity score to at least the minimum within a given time, then the Elunow account of the Service provider will be closed either temporarily or permanently. Elunow may open a Service provider’s account if Elunow identifies that the shutdown was caused by a system error or false assessment.
9. MARKET REVIEWS AND CAMPAIGNS
- Market reviews. Elunow may send market reviews to Service providers using the Elunow application, the Elunow Service providers Portal, SMS, e-mail, or other means of communication to raise awareness of when demand is greatest. These market reviews are indicative. As market replies are based on past customer behavior statistics, Elunow cannot ensure that the actual market situation is in line with the opinion provided in the market review.
- Campaigns that allow minimum revenue. Elunow can make campaigns where Elunow guarantees a certain minimum income if the Service provider provides home and/or personal care services within a specified period of time. If the Service provider does not achieve this minimum, Elunow will reimburse the Service Provider for the missing part. Elunow specifies the campaign terms by the Elunow application, the Elunow service provider's site, SMS, email, or other communication tools. Elunow will decide, at its discretion, on what terms, when and to which Service providers it allows for its participation in the campaign. If Elunow has reason to believe that Elunow's behavior is malicious, then Elunow may not pay compensation or stop making the payments during the time of investigation of the suspected fraud.
- Marketing campaigns targeted to consumers of the Service. Elunow can arrange marketing campaigns for Service providers to market Elunow applications. If during the campaign, the Fee is reduced, Elunow will pay compensation to the Service provided in the amount of the discount offered to the Customers. The compensation will be paid to the Service provider together with the Fee. Elunow can offset the marketing campaign's benefits with Elunow's service fees.
10. LEGAL RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, Elunow AND CUSTOMERS
- Elunow is an information society service provider and does not provide home and / or personal care services or out-of-door assistance. Elunow only facilitates the provision of home and /or personal care services and out-of-door assistance between the Service provider and the Customer. The Service provider is aware of the fact that he/she provides home and/or personal care services and out-of-door assistance under the service agreement and independently provides economic or professional services to the Consumers for whom the Customers order the service.
- There is no contracting or employment relationship between the Service provider and Elunow. Elunow can provide benefits and discounts to the service provider, but this benefit is not considered to be a remuneration or performance pay. Elunow and the Service Provider also do not establish a legal relationship of partnership. A service provider may not present himself/herself as a Elunow employee, agent or representative, nor enter into contracts on behalf of Elunow. If, as a result of applicable laws or judicial practice, the Service Provider is considered to be an employee or contractor of Elunow, the Service provider waives any claims against Elunow that may arise in connection with such a legal relationship.
- The Service provider may not assign the rights or obligations arising from the execution of the Agreement or from the Agreement to third parties.
11. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Processing of personal data. Elunow collects personal data from the Service provider such as name, address, telephone number, email address, DBS check, location information, training information to enable the Elunow application to function and provide information society services. Driving licenses and DBS check record information or other relevant documents may be requested to determine if the Service providers complies with the requirements of the law and that the Service provider is eligible to operate as a provider of services in the Elunow application. Elunow will transmit the personal information of the Service provider to subsidiaries and third parties for the purpose of providing information society services. The Elunow application displays the first name and last name of the Service provider, the photo, the services that the service provider can provide, the price components, the distance from the service user, and the rating. The Service provider may ask to see, update or remove his or her personal information. If the Service provider wants to remove his or her personal information, the use of the Elunow application may become impossible. After the Service provider deletes his or her account, Elunow will delete your personal information, but not earlier than six months after deleting your account (in case of need to resolve an issue or dispute relating to the Agreement). The personal data of the Service provider may be kept longer if provided for by legislation.
- Transmission of location data. To provide Elunow services, information about location data is collected in order to provide information society services to Customers. If the Service Provider wants his or her location not to be visible in the Elunow application, the Service provider must close the Elunow application or note in the Elunow application that the Service provider does not provide services.
- The Elunow application is provided for use in the form \"as is \" and \"as available.\" Elunow does not claim or guarantee that access to the Elunow application and the Elunow Service provider's portal operates without interruptions or errors. Since the use of the Elunow application to order home and/or personal care services depends on the behavior of the Customers, Elunow does not warrant that the Elunow application will result in the Service provider being able to receive home and / or personal care orders.
- CareMate OÜ, Elunow management board members and employees are not liable for any damage that the Service provider may have due to the use of the Elunow application, including:
- direct or indirect financial loss;
- loss of income;
- loss of business, loss of orders, goodwill, a or reputation which may result from the interruption of business;
- loss or inaccuracy of data;
- any other damage.
- Elunow's liability for damage caused by an infringement of the Agreement is limited to £500. The Service Provider has the right to claim damages only if Elunow deliberately breaches the Agreement.
- Elunow is not responsible for the actions or omissions of Customers or related persons using the Elunow application and is not liable for any damage caused by the Customers to the Service provider.
- The Service Provider is liable for breach of the Agreement and any other laws and regulations and is required to suspend and remedy the breach concerned immediately after receiving a claim from Elunow or from a state or other public authority. The Service provider is required to indemnify Elunow for direct and/or indirect damages, loss of profit, fine, and interest for late payment imposed on Elunow due to a breach of the Agreement by the Service provider. If the Customer submits a complaint to Elunow regarding the home and/or personal service provided by the Service provider, the Service Provider will fully compensate Elunow for the damage it has sustained within seven days of receipt of the claim. In the event that Elunow is entitled to file a claim against the Service provider, the Service provider shall compensate Elunow for damages and the related legal costs.
13. DURATION AND TERMINATION
- The terms and conditions provided for in these General Conditions shall enter into force with respect to the Service provider if he/she submits a registration application on the Website. Other Terms and Conditions will enter into force with respect to the Service provider from the moment the Terms and Condition are made available to the Service provider and the Service provider begins or continues to provide home and / or personal care services or out-of-door assistance through the Elunow application.
- The Service provider may cancel the Agreement at any time by notifying Elunow at least seven days in advance, after which the rights of the Service provider to use the Elunow application and information society services are terminated. Elunow may, at its discretion, at any time, and for any reason, cancel the Agreement by notifying the Service provider at least three days in advance.
- Elunow has the right to cancel the Agreement without notice and to restrict access to the Elunow application and the Elunow Service Provider's Portal if the Service provider violates the Agreement, any applicable law, degrades Elunow or its affiliates, or causes damage to the brand, reputation or business of Elunow or its affiliates. In the above cases, Elunow may refuse registration of a new account for the Service provider.
- In the event that Elunow suspects the Service provider of an infringement of the Agreement or fraud, Elunow may, at the time of the investigation, restrict the Service Provider's access to the Elunow application and the Elunow Service Provider's portal. Access restriction is canceled when Elunow detects that the Service provider has not committed an infringement or fraud.
- Elunow aims to provide the highest quality service to all Customers and consumers, and Elunow will monitor the operation of Service providers in its system. In the event that the Service Provider fails to meet the minimum service requirements, such as a minimum rating and an active score, Elunow will immediately, without notice, terminate the Agreement and limit the access of the Service provider to the Elunow application and the Elunow Service provider's portal.
- Changes to the Agreement come into force after they have been made available to the Service provider by e-mail, Elunow application, Elunow Web site, Elunow Service provider's portal or other means of communication, and the Service provider will then continue to provide home and / or personal care services through Elunow.
- When changing the General Terms and Conditions, a revised version will be posted on the website and notified to the Service provider at least 14 days in advance. If the Service provider continues to use the Elunow application and the Elunow Service provider’s portal, it is considered that the Service provider has accepted the revised General Terms and Conditions.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Agreement is governed by the law of the Republic of Estonia. If the dispute cannot be resolved by negotiation, the dispute will be resolved in the Kentmann County Court, Harju County Court, Tallinn, and the Republic of Estonia.
16. TRANSMISSION OF NOTIFICATIONS
- The Service provider is required to immediately notify any changes to his or her contact details.
- Notifications to be forwarded under the Agreement shall be deemed to have been forwarded, if they are: (i) personally delivered, (ii) sent by courier with delivery confirmation, (iii) sent by registered post, (iv) sent by e-mail, or (v ) made available through the Elunow Service provider’s portal or the Elunow application. Any notification sent in accordance with this clause shall be deemed to have been received: (i) upon delivery in person, at the time when it was handed over to the party; (ii) upon delivery by courier on the date indicated by the courier as the date on which the envelope containing the notification was handed over to the counterparty; (iii) upon sending by registered mail on the tenth day after the delivery of the document to the post office for delivery to the party; (iv) upon making available via Elunow's Service provider's portal or the Elunow application; or (v) upon sending by SMS or e-mail the day on which the notified party acknowledges receipt of the relevant notification or the day after sending the message, unless the sender receives the error message, and has sent it the same message again on the next calendar day and has not received a similar error message.
17. HANDLING MONEY
- Orders submitted by the Elunow application to the Service provider, which include handling money, are all covered by the Elunow application, and it is forbidden to use cash. (In case of ordering shopping service or service of making other expenses for the consumer, the customer must pay for it on the basis of the receipt given to him or her by the caregiver. This is an agreement between the customer and the service provider, and Elunow is not responsible.)
18. FINAL PROVISIONS
- If any of the terms of the Agreement is null and void, the parties shall replace the relevant clause with a valid provision expressing the intention and economic sense of the clause in question.
Date of entry into force of the General Terms and Conditions: 03.16.2021.